Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drugs...cleaning and Party Favors!

The title says it all. I got Drugs today! Woo hoo. I have a full arsenal on hand for the killer headaches and also some "happy drugs" Well I guess we will see how "happy" they are in a few weeks.
Cleaning... a never ending job. But I downloaded the Twilight series so I can listen to my books while I clean. Tomorrow morning is cleaning the boys room. I have sooooo many clothes to put away! Oh yea and about 10 more loads of laundry!
Party Favors. Well water bottles.
Yep been working on making the water bottle labels for my cousin's baby shower. I cannot wait for everyone to see them! I was up until 2 am the other night creating them then had to go to kinkos to print and laminate then. Now I have to cut them all and put them all on the water bottles.
All 60 of them!
I really hope she likes them! I also worked on her diaper cake and 2 other presents for baby girl that I cannot show yet but I am sooo proud of them! OK well CJ and M are home and I am gonna go to bed. Soli gets a new Mic-key tomorrow so it may be a LONG day...

3 comments:

Denise said...

I like the new background! Hope the meds work and make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

i hope the meds help you! I read your post below some people are so rude!!

brandi (katiesmomma)

bashigauddin said...

titanium comb | titanium-arts.com
The pure titanium earrings titanium-arts is a compound of calcium titanium sia to the iron, an essential component titanium sunglasses for all iron-bearing plasmids. ford escape titanium This structure, called the titanium bikes “Vitamin D'”, is an