Saturday, May 16, 2009

I know a secret... And I'm not telling!!!

HAHAHA! I know something you don't know and I could not be happier. (Love ya Dawn!!) I got to spend a little over an hour talking to my friend Dawn today. It was so much fun I really wish we lived closer to each other. We talked about kids and baby "E" and other Unnamed blogs and blog writers and STUFF in General. Yea yea I know I cheated on this post but...

On To Soli:
We did her Upper GI and swallow study yesterday. Good news is all her anatomy is there and good. Bad news is after stressing her over not eating and the exam we had to put her NG tube back in. Dr M sent her referral into the peds surgeon and We will be going there next week. The docs say she still needs a G-tube but we are unsure about the fundo.. Well goodnight for now..

HEY DAWN: how about another 2 weeks and this time rules say you can miss 2 posts total?!

1 comment:

2blessed2stress said...

Hey Dani! Great talking to you to! We'll have to do it again when there's not so much chaos with bedtimes and kids! :) OH wait... thats our lives right? LOL....

2 weeks with 2 misses sounds good, I'm pleasantly surprised I made it this long! ;)

You need to put up new pics of Lily and Soli! ;)