Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We are going to see our Angel again..

I have a 3-d Ultrasound scheduled for tonight. I am soo excited to see what her beautiful little face looks like. This will also be the first time that her daddy will "see" her other than the u/s picture. He is usually watching the little munchkins at the park when I have my other ones. My Aunt (whom Solange's middle name comes from) is coming over to watch the others while we go.

The chore of the day chart is working quite well I must say and while not clean yet, my house is getting there. You should have seen their faces light up when they got their allowance for the week. I never knew $1 could make a 4 year old's face light up so much.

The wonderful ladies at my MOMS group are giving me a baby shower Sat and I am sooo excited. Then sunday is Terra's shower. Tom is leaving on Sat for Camp Roberts and I am not sure when he will be back. They want him there till the 1st or so. Happy Thanksgiving to me huh? Oh well. Well hopefully tomorrow I will have a cute little face to post on here of our new angel... Till then...

No comments: