Sunday, November 30, 2008

Please pray for Soli

Hi everyone. I am currently in the hospital at 2 cm and 50% effaced and praying that Soli aka:10 stays in. I need some prayers that she stays in and if she does decide to come that they are able to get her to the NICU and stablize her. I have never been this scared for one of my babies before. I have never been this dialated this early before.
My FFN came back positive and they have given me my first betamethazone shot (steriods to mature her lungs). I am so scared for her she is way too early and all I can think of is that we are going to lose her.
I know that ultimately we are not the ones in charge, God is but if you have been following along my blog you will know that I have been having trouble lately trusting him. Perhapse this is a test of my Faith. I am trying so hard to put my faith in him and his his Grace and Mercy.
I am at Sutter and I know this is the best hospital I can be at if Soli does decide to come. She will be 24 weeks tomorrow and that is considered "viable". Now I have to Trust that this is in God's hands and that he has his hand on her keeping her safe..

1 comment:

sheree said...

oh no Dani! I will pray she cooks for a good while longer. I am glad you are in the hispital where the doctors can keep an eye on you both.

(hugs) You'll get through this trying time.