Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wish me luck

Well Lovely Tricare has decided I need a new dr so the hunt has been on for an in-network provider. Is it just me of is tricare's service getting more and more like welfare. I walked into an office last week and I honestly think they had to struggle to speak English to me. Also if I cannot pronounce my Dr's name they may be a great Dr but they will not be MY Dr. I like to hold conversations with my Dr and if I cannot understand them then they do me no good. So today I have another appt with a new doctor. I really hope I like her because this is really wearing me out. I am tired of being treated like a welfare patient. I have insurance and I do not like being disrespected or made to fell like I have no clue what I am talking about.

My "big" ultrasound is Friday and that is when we will know more about 10's heart since they are also doing an echo. Well I have to take a shower and get everyone dressed...

No comments: