Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A HUGE thanks!

I have to take some time out today to First off say thank you to everyone for keeping up with my blog and for praying for Soli and our family.

But this big thanks has to go to Mary and her Fabulous crew at the Elk Grove Chick-Fil-a. From the first day that we met them they have been great. I am sure it is a bit unnerving to see a mom and dad come in with 8 little kids running rampid around them. But Mary and her crew have been awesome. They always make us feel welcome and go out of their way to make sure we are taken care of.

Since Soli was born and my kids went into Chick-fil-a and told Mary she was born and very small, Mary has provided us with some meals and more importantly with prayer and friendship. I feel like I am walking into a family members house when we come in the front door. Warmth, welcome and genuine caring radiate from this place. The small town ideals run thru this place despite it not being in a small town. While my Husband was devastated to see his beloved Krispy Kreme go away he does not even miss it now (and knowing how much he loves his KK donuts that says alot!)

So to Mary and her Whole crew THANK YOU!!

Oh and everyone else.... GO EAT AT CHICK-FIL-A in ELK GROVE!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I have only eaten there one time (not in E.G.) I had this mini biscuit with some chicken inside, it was the most delicious thing i've ever tasted...obviously, since that was like 4 years ago and here I am, STILL talking about that one biscuit. haha.

Hows the baby doing? I've been trying to keep up with your posts but I can't look at the pics without starting to to tear up

Dani said...

She is doing good. I LOVE your photos. the person who took them is AMAZING! I would love to see what he would charge to come take some of Soli when we finally get to take her outside for the first time! Chick-fil-a is awesome. Next time you come out here you will have to go with me to chick a la as my kids call it and then up to see Soli. She has already met her other cousins but she needs to meet you too...