Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 1 of 31 for 21 - The Flea Market

Ok SO today is Day one of the 31 for 21 blogging for Downs Syndrome Awareness. I have no clue what I am going to write about.

Well this morning I did learn a very important lesson. Do not drag 3 kids under 4 and your pregnant butt to the flea Market without the 4 seater stroller. No an Umbrella stroller just does NOT cut it! You need one seat for the baby, One seat for the screaming 3 year old who wants everything Spiderman (make sure there is a seatbelt because his Autistic little mind gets sidetracked and obsessed and tunes out everything else) A seat for the whining 4 year old who wants everything but does not want to walk, and finally a seat to put everything in. Man fruits and veggies are HEAVY. And Yes they will topple an umbrella stroller over in a heart beat therefore scaring the crap out of the baby strapped into said stroller! Well after filling up on Fruits and veggies the like of which my children have almost never tried before we head to the car to fight the never ending parade of traffic trying to get to the flea market. When will people figure out that if they move you can get out and they can park in your spot. Just MOVE already!! Also I do not speak the right language to shop there. I feel like i need to take an interperter just to understand everything! Hopefully my kids will learn spanish cause their life would be sooo much easier if they do. Well the kids get out early so I am going to relax while I can. I think I am going to take them to the park once everyone is home. I will probibally be back later or if nothing else I will be here tomorrow..

No comments: