Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 29 of 31 for 21 - What a day..

Well I spent the day finding a new dr. I have an appt tomorrow with him. I hope i like him and the good news is that he delivers all his patients. A rare thing these days. While trying to clean up Caden came running down the hall and slipped onto his back in a puddle of water. I had ro search to find the source of the 1/2" pool of water flooding my hallway. After wading thru the water I discovered it was my washing machine so now when Tom gets home we have to pull out the washer and dryer and figure out what on the washer broke. On the other hand 7 beach towwels later my hall floor is as clean as the day we moved in! Having the washer flood is one way to get your hall cleaned but I do not suggest it. Now I have to call the insurance as I am sure the flood was not good on the pergo!

Ok now for the flashback portion of our blog, I found these pics while cleaning the other night..
Me and My cousin Casey

ME when I was a baby and one of me and my mom.



No comments: