Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 17 of 31 for 21 - Hmmmm

Really this writing everyday for 31 days is hard. My life is not really that interesting. Well I finished the house today and then went to Stockton to finish up some stuff for the baby shower. I came home and ordered the cakes, they are sooo cute and I hope they are good too. Tomorrow is the day and boy am I exhausted! Corbin knows something is up too and was expressing his displeasure that the bald guy was not home to backpack him around. I still have not decided on games for the shower tomorrow.. I know I will forget something (let's just hope it is not one of the kids!)I need to make a list so I do not forget anything as it is a pain in the ass to load up all the kids to run back to get something stupid...
Well I am off to my empty bed. Hopefully in a day or 2 I will be able to breathe a sigh of relief when Tom tells me he is not going to Kosovo. Right now he is at SRP hoping he does not have to go. Right now is just not the right time for our family. Things are just settling down from the last deployment and the kids, especially Caden and Kassi are so emotionally vulnerable right now. I know I could make it but I am afraid the kids wouldn't. OK well I have to go find some games online and get me list together... Hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow to show everyone..

No comments: